The head of the department of magistracy:
Qodirov Bо‘ri Hudoyshukurovich – Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor
⌚ Reception time: every day 10:00-16:00
☎ Phone number: 71 230 28 52
About Master’s Degree Department
On the basis of the laws “On Education” and the “National Program for Personnel Training” Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 24, 2012 № PF-4456 “On further improvement of the system of training and certification of highly qualified scientific and pedagogical staff“, and the decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers № 343 of August 16, 2001 “On approval of state standards of higher education” and №190 of September 10, 2007 “ On measures of further improvement and enhance the effectiveness of magistracy, the higher education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan” to improve andincrease efficiency,further improving the quality of training the staff at the institute there organized the department of magistracy.
Magistracy is a two-year stage of higher education, giving fundamental knowledge on the exact specialty on the basis of an undergraduate degree.
Graduates of master’s education program on the basis of the final state certification receive the academic degree “Master” and a state diploma.
Master, who graduated magistracy, can pursue independent research, scientific, educational and professional activities train at the Institute of senior researcher and prospector–after higher education in their professional direction;preparing to receive additional professional education in system oftrainingand skills development.
Master based on specialty, scientific and educational preparedness may be engaged in the following activities:
– engineering design;
– design andtechnology;
– researchand practical;
– productionand management;
– research and teaching;
– kinds of scientific and creative as well as other educational activities towards undergraduate
Today at master’s degrees in Uzbek and Russian groups are trained about a hundred undergraduates.
Department of magistracy prepares the following specialties:
- 5A150301 – ActorsofDrama theatreand cinema
- 5A150301 – art of the stage actor
- 5A150401 – direction(direction of mass performances)
- 5A150501 – cameramanskills
- 5A610401 – cultural studies
- 5A610402 – organizationof social andcultural activities
- 5A151701 – management ofcultural industriesand the arts
- 5A150301 – actors of musical theatre
- 5A150301 – actor ofpuppet theater
- 5A150301 – ActorsofDrama Theatreand cinema
- 5A150401 – directingdrama
- 5A150401 – DirectingPuppet Theatre
- 5A150401 – directing the stage andmass performances
- 5A150401 – DirectingRadioand Television
- 5A150401 – Sound Producingof theatrical performances
- 5A150401 – Film, Televisionand Radio sound directors
- 5A151501 – cameramanskills
- 5A520110 – social work
- 5A210101 – sociology (culture, education, science, and sociology)
- 5A610402 – organizationof social andcultural activities (Advertisesocio-cultural activities)
- 5A610402 – organization of social and cultural activities (folk instruments ensemble, the head of the team song and dance)
- 5A610402 – organization of social and cultural activities (director of mass celebrations and The Headof NationalTheatre)
Classes in these fields are lead by scientists of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Among them: the doctors of historical sciences, professors A.A Mavrulov, S. Agzamhodzhaeva, Doctor of Sociology, Professor M.B Bekmuradov, A. Umarov, doctor of economic sciences, professor N.A Alikor, People’s Artist of the Republic of Uzbekistan W. Rasulov, S. Abbasov, professors: S. Yuldashev, W. Toshmatov, A. NOSIROV, S. Kodirova. T. Bayandiev also associate professors: A. Ubaydullaev,K. Nishonboeva, Z. Kosimova, F. Akhmedov, N. Kobilov, M. Yusupova, Doctors: M. Umarov, F. Fayzieva, Honoredmentorsyouth M. Ashurov H.Mahmudova, M. Abdullaev
Honored Artist of Uzbekistan, docents J. Mahmudov and other highly-qualified teachers are work tirelessly to improve the quality of teaching and broaden horizons students and undergraduates.
It should be notedthaton the basis ofthe Decree ofthe Presidentof the Republic ofUzbekistan № PD –4456 datedJune 24, 2012 “On further improvement of the system of training and certification of highly qualified scientific and pedagogical staff” (Collection of legislative acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2012, № 30, article 346) and decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers № 190 dated September 10, 2007 “On measures of further improvement and enhance the effectiveness of magistracy, the higher education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan” (Collection of legislative acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2007, № 37-38, article 384), order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of №418 of 29 October 2012 “On Approval of the Statute of Magistrates” and the order of the rector of the Institute №140 – V on December 30, 2012 “On Approval of the Statute of the Institute”
The great roleof these achievements is Rector’s, ProfessorB.S.Sayfullaevand other leaders’.
Graduates of themagistracy, have chosen and mastered ona particularspecialtywill take a worthyplacein the achievement ofhigh results andthe development ofthe future of Uzbekistan