Grant agreement number 544134-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-BE-TEMPUS-SMGR
Project name: Enhancing quality of doctoral education at Higher Education Institutions in Uzbekistan – UZDOC
Project budget: 683.632,63. euro
Grant Duration: 3 years (01/12/2013 – 30/11/2016)
Specific Project Objectives:
– To understand the above mentioned legal and regulatory framework of doctoral education in Uzbekistan;
– To inform Uzbek HEIs on the organisation of doctoral education in the EHEA;
– To develop the principles of doctoral programmes organisation;
– To develop the national standards for quality assurance in doctoral education.
The project partners are:
– Network of Universities from tne Capitals of Europe, Belgium (Coordinator)
– University of Zagreb, Croatia
– Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
– University of Granada, Spain – Comenius University Bratislava, Slovakia
– Athes University of Economics and Business – Research Center, Greece
– Tashkent Financial Institute, Uzbekistan
– Uzbekistan State Institute of Arts and Culture, Uzbekistan
– Samarkand Institute of Economics and Service, Uzbekistan
– Qaraqalpaq State University named after Berdakh, Uzbekistan
– Qarshi State University, Uzbekistan
– Ministry of Higher Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Uzbekistan
Working group of the project
Sayfullayev B. S.
the sub – the coordinator:
Khalikulova G. E.
contact person: Yuldashev E.S.