Head of the Department:
Dzhumanov Isaktay Muhammedovich
⌚ Reception hours from : Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 14:00 – 17:00
☎ Phone: 71 230 28 35
📧 e-mail: –
BRIEF HISTORICAL ESSAY OF THE DEPARTMENT
Nazira Aliyeva and Lola Hujaeva made a huge contribution to the development of the department of scenic speech, created in 1945. The stage speech created by them determined the past, present and future of the art of theater, television and cinema. S.Inomhudzhaev was the first to create and publish textbooks for the department “Fundamentals of artistic reading”, “Fundamentals of expressive reading”, “Oratory of the ancient East.” Created the textbook “Fundamentals of the Art of the Artistic Word” with L.Hujaeva. Professor Lola Hujaeva headed the department until 1985, from 1985 to 1987 she headed the department A.Sayfuddinov, from 1987 to 1988 she headed the department O.Suzdaliyeva, from 1989 to 1997 she headed the department of the candidate of art criticism Inoyatiilla Pulatov. From 1997 to 2011, headed the department Isoktoy Djumanov. From March 2011 to 2017, she headed M.Xodjimatova, and since December 2017, sow the day in the department is headed by I.Djumanov.
Created by an experienced professorial – teaching staff of the department, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor A.Nosirova, docent I.Djumanov, candidate of theatre art science Acting Professor G.Khalikulova, and. Professor M.Xodjimatova, Associate Professor R.Kadirov, new teaching, technology, as well as theoretical, creative and practical foundations.
In the future, we are confident that the department, on the basis of tradition, will have the opportunity to develop new educational and research work, as well as to prepare specialists in the field of art and culture.
List of undergraduate courses:
- 5150300 – Acting art (by type)
- 5150400 – Directing (by type)
- 5151600 – Folk art (by type)
- 5151700 – Organization and management of cultural and art institutions
- 5610400 – Socio-cultural activities
- 5150200 – Art criticism (by type)
List of master specialties:
- 5A150301 – Acting art (by type)
- 5A150401 – Directing (by type)
The following subjects are taught in the department:
- Scenic speech
- Stage culture and mastery
- Method of teaching stage speech
- Jumanov Isaktay – Head of Department, Docent
- Khodzhimatova Makhsuma Kuchkarovna – Acting Professor
- Dzhuldikaraeva Khatira Tastemirovna – Docent
- Kadyrov Ramz Turabovich – Docent
- Yusupov Shokir Tursunovich – Senior Lecturer
- Magdiev Bakhodir Kabul-Karievich – Senior Lecturer
- Ibragimova Umida Navruzovna – teacher
- Karimboeva Nigora Abdurakhmanovna – teacher
- Umarova Dildora Rustamovna – teacher
- Khalikulova Guzal Yerkinovna – Acting Professor
- Yusupova Venera Ismetovna – teacher
- Shomurodov Avaz Abdulkhamidovich – teacher
- Zhumanova Dilrabo Kadamboevna – teacher
State and foreign grants of the department:
- not available.
The scientific work of the department (a list of textbooks, monographs and textbooks published in the last 5 years):
- Khalikulova H. Methods of using modern communication technologies when creating heroic characters in stage works. // Monograph. –T .; Science and technology, 2015.
- Kadyrov R. Basics of directing. The example is the work of the national artist B. Yuldashev. // Monograph. –T .; Nowruz, 2015.
- Kadyrov R. Oratory. // Textbook. –T .; 2019.
- Jumanov I. Mastery of the artistic word. (for the department of magistracy) // Tutorial. –T .; Abu Press Consult, 2015.
- Kodirov R. Acting skills. // Tutorial. –T .; 2018.
- Jumanov I. Stage speech. // Tutorial. –T .; 2019.
- Kadyrov R. Oratory. // Tutorial. –T .; 2019.
- M. Khodzhimatov // Tutorial. –T .; 2019.
1 methodical manual;
- Yusupov S. Mastery of the leader. // Toolkit. –T .; Lesson press, 2014.
11 collection of articles;
- Collection of articles “Stage speech”. Department “Stage speech”. А-1-007 on the basis of the grant project “Methods of using modern communication technologies in creating a heroic character in stage works”. // –T .; Abu Press Consult, 2014.
Scientific and practical partners of the department:
Cooperation with colleges and academic lyceums: bachelors at the department have the skills and abilities to carry out scientific and creative activities in various colleges and higher educational institutions of the republic. Our students perform academic and creative work by organizing various activities in colleges, and our students work in colleges, radio, television, dubbing, entertainment, dancing and dubbing.
At the Uzbek State Musical Theater named after Mukimi, Associate Professor R. Kadyrov staged a performance based on the work of Ch. Aitmatov “My Poplar in a Red Scarf”. Currently, the performance is firmly in the repertoire of the theater. In the regional musical theaters of the Republic, in Andijan, Surkhandarya, Samarkand, Fergana, Dzhizak, performances were performed on the plays of the professors and teachers of the department, which is practical help. At the moment, the competitor U.Ibragimova studied the achievements and shortcomings of musical theaters in Samarkand and Syr Darya in directing, acting dramatic speech, and conclusions were drawn. A scientific article is being prepared for publication. In regional puppet theaters, performances are played by associate professor I.Jumanov “Open Table”, “Flying Kavush”, “Three Hawks”, “Master Shoemaker”. In 2019, for the puppet theater in Surkhandarya and Dzhizak region, the play “Dawn Tomorrow” and “The Golden Throne”, the play “Open Table” (in a new edition) was presented for inclusion in the repertoire of the Andijan Puppet Theater.
International cooperation of the department:
Since November 2015 between the British Council, the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the State Institute of Arts and Culture of Uzbekistan and the Rose-Bruford College of Theater Arts in the UK. Began collaboration, which is bearing fruit. In the textbook of assistant professor I.Dzhumanova “Stage speech” were included workshops master classes of the British leading teacher of stage speech and the skill of actor John Tucker. These exercises are used by teachers of the department. Collaboration with leading foreign species is expanding. Bridges with theatrical institute them. B. Shchukin in Moscow. It is planned to hold joint open lessons and master classes.
A.Abdishaeva “The introduction of the module of John Tucker on the formulation of stage voice in the practice of teaching stage speech at the State Institute of Uzbekistan” was published in the collection of scientific and methodological arts and culture articles. –T .: 2017, No. 4. 31.
From November 11 to December 12, 2018 John Tucker, talented students of the 1st to 4th grades of the institute, staged the theatrical drama of V. Shakespeare “Hamlet”. Associate Professor of Performance Speech I.Dzhumanov and V.Yusupova worked closely with theoretical, practical cooperation in the field of speech technology and text processing, on a purely literary Uzbek language, its ideological sensitivity, text-based perception systems.
24 channel of Uzbekistan were given an interview about the process of preparing the play. The performance was shown by an employee of the British Council, professorial and teaching staff and students of the Institute of Arts. December 13 in the conference hall headed by the Vice-Rector for Science and Innovation, Acting Professor G.Khalikulova held a briefing. G.Khalikulova informed the participants about the results of the joint work and prospects for the future.
Department relations with enterprises and organizations:
In regional puppet theaters, performances are played by associate professor I.Jumanov “Open Table”, “Flying Kavush”, “Three Hawks”, “Master Shoemaker”. In 2019, for the puppet theater in Surkhandarya and Dzhizak region, the play “Dawn Tomorrow” and “The Golden Throne”, the play “Open Table” (in a new edition) was presented for inclusion in the repertoire of the Andijan Puppet Theater.
At the Uzbek State Musical Theater named after Mukimi, Associate Professor R. Kadyrov staged a performance based on the work of Ch. Aitmatov “My Poplar in a Red Scarf”. Currently, the performance is firmly in the repertoire of the theater.